Tuesday, January 25, 2011

114: crush on you --------

mode: smlam takleh tido..google bende ntah pape..jumpe web ni..hehe~

crush quotes
http://members.tripod.com/mi_ruka0/id15.html
by: Redneck Girl



If you love something set it free, if it comes back, it was meant to be. If it continues to fly, let it soar, have faith that God has something better in store.

You don't know what you mean to me, you don't have a clue,
you can't tell by looking at me, what I feel for you.


Sometimes the one love you can't get over is the one love you never really had.

If your wish does not come true then something better was meant for you.

if its meant to be, it'll happen.

Sometimes we go out of our way to make someone love us in return, but suddenly fate intervenes and says "oops, wrong person".

I don't think of you as a crush anymore... you're more like a bad habit that I can't shake.

I want to be the girl who makes your bad days better, and the one that makes you say "my life has changed since I met her".


p/s: baju bridesmaid siap!! nnt blk Msia! sy sgt2 bahagia!! heheheh~

2 comments:

ihsan_huhu said...

dok mesia seminggu, measurement pinggang dh lari 2 inci

wafa azman said...

@ihsan: hahahah~ ko mmg memahami..mau naik 2kg.. aku mmg buat baju agak longgar, dh ready dah... haha~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...